Jodi M. Hassler, P.C.
Licensed Professional Counselor, Professional & Personal Life Coach and Clinical Hypnotherapist
Jodi Hassler is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Life Coach who empowers people to create a healthy relationship with themselves and others. She has been in private practice as a psychotherapist for over 24 years, and brings this training to her coaching practice.
Jodi’s professional journey began by taking her 13-year-old daughter to a counselor to address a bullying issue. After seeing the positive shifts her daughter was able to make, Jodi began seeing a therapist herself and experienced first-hand the power of understanding her past, as well as uncovering and changing mistaken beliefs. The tools she gained individually, as a parent and a spouse, were life-changing. She knew then that her life’s work was to give others this same kind of opportunity and began pursuing her degree in counseling.
After receiving her BA in Education, Jodi started working with children as a teacher. She went on to get her Master’s Degree in Counseling in 1993 with continued post-graduate work in Play Therapy. Jodi is also a Clinical Hypnotherapist, and a Certified Family Mediator. In 2005 Jodi received her training as a Life Coach and in 2007, she was certified as a Collaborative Divorce Mental Health Professional.
Jodi is energized by people. Any time she spends with her family, laughing with her friends, or just having a kind conversation with a stranger brings her joy.
Jodi has worked with a wide range of clients. One thing they all have in common is a commitment to personal growth.
Common issues have been:
- Marriage and pre-marriage counseling/coaching
- Overcoming fears, anxiety, depression
- Addressing fertility issues, sexual issues
- Sexual concerns
- Improving self-esteem, communication
- Replacing limiting beliefs with motivating beliefs
- Managing stress
- Creating healthy habits
- Work/life balance
- Taking action steps toward goals
- Professional development
- Conflict resolution
- Hypnotherapy for a variety of concerns
- Coping with the process of divorce and healing from its effects
- Chip, The Puppy With Two Homes — for children whose parents are separated or divorced and spend time at each parent’s home
- All Is Well – Hypnosis for Insomnia
- Hypnosis to Motivate You to Exercise and Eat Well
- Chip, The Puppy With Two Homes
- A Guest In the Castle
- Charlie’s Heavy Backpack (co-author)
- The Role of the Child Specialist in a Collaborative Law Divorce
- Hypnotherapy and its Effectiveness in Counseling
- Short-Term Counseling and the Use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Working with Trauma Survivors
PUBLIC SPEAKER & FACILITATOR
- How to Create a Healthy and Happy Marriage (Whether You’re a Newlywed or Have Been Married For Decades)
- How to Challenge Belief Systems to Create Instant Positive Change
- Finding Your Passion in Life (At Any Age)
- Hypnotherapy: A Non-Traditional Tool for Change
- Tools for Empowering Healthy Families
- How to be a “Conscious” Parent
- Co-Parenting After a Divorce
- Building Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Life After Divorce