Jodi M. Hassler, P.C.
Licensed Professional Counselor, Professional & Personal Life Coach and Clinical Hypnotherapist
Jodi Hassler is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Life Coach who empowers people to create a healthy relationship with themselves and others. She has been in private practice as a psychotherapist for over 24 years, and brings this training to her coaching practice.
Jodi’s professional journey began by taking her 13-year-old daughter to a counselor to address a bullying issue. After seeing the positive shifts her daughter was able to make, Jodi began seeing a therapist herself and experienced first-hand the power of understanding her past, as well as uncovering and changing mistaken beliefs. The tools she gained individually, as a parent and a spouse, were life changing. She knew then that her life’s work was to give others this same kind of opportunity and began pursing her degree in counseling.
Jodi has worked with a wide range of clients. One thing they all have in common is a commitment to personal growth. Common issues have been:
- Marriage and pre-marriage counseling/coaching
- Overcoming fears, anxiety, depression
- Addressing fertility issues, sexual issues
- Sexual concerns
- Improving self-esteem, communication
- Replacing limiting beliefs with motivating beliefs
- Managing stress
- Creating healthy habits
- Work/life balance
- Taking action steps toward goals
- Professional development
- Conflict resolution
- Hypnotherapy for a variety of concerns
- Coping with the process of divorce and healing from its effects
After receiving her BA in Education, Jodi started working with children as a teacher. She went on to get her Master’s Degree in Counseling in 1993 with continued post-graduate work in Play Therapy. Jodi is also a Clinical Hypnotherapist, and a Certified Family Mediator. In 2005 Jodi received her training as a Life Coach and in 2007, she was certified as a Collaborative Divorce Mental Health Professional.
- Chip, The Puppy With Two Homes — for children whose parents are separated or divorced and spend time at each parent’s home
- All Is Well – Hypnosis for Insomnia
- Hypnosis to Motivate You to Exercise and Eat Well
- Chip, The Puppy With Two Homes
- A Guest In the Castle
- Charlie’s Heavy Backpack (co-author)
- The Role of the Child Specialist in a Collaborative Law Divorce
- Hypnotherapy and its Effectiveness in Counseling
- Short-Term Counseling and the Use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Working with Trauma Survivors
PUBLIC SPEAKER & FACILITATOR
- How to Create a Healthy and Happy Marriage (Whether You’re a Newlywed or Have Been Married For Decades)
- How to Challenge Belief Systems to Create Instant Positive Change
- Finding Your Passion in Life (At Any Age)
- Hypnotherapy: A Non-Traditional Tool for Change
- Tools for Empowering Healthy Families
- How to be a “Conscious” Parent
- Co-Parenting After a Divorce
- Building Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Life After Divorce
Jodi is energized by people. Any time she spends with her family, laughing with her friends, or just having a kind conversation with a stranger brings her joy.